Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Hooked on Books Week!

Hi everyone, today I'm going to show you what week it is... HOOKED ON BOOKS WEEK! Each day we find a box and we have no idea what it is in the first place, but there was.... paper? But my teacher, Mrs Taylor, pulled out a stick because my classes names were on them and the first person for today was Laura to open the box. There was a book in there, it was called the list and there was a girl that named Letter. The second book was the next day we opened, Mrs Taylor pulled a stick out... it was Renae! The book was called, The boy who flew. The next box, this time somebody else opened it but this time since Toby found it so Toby get to open it and the book was called Charlie and the War against grannies. 
Here is the photos!
BYE!








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.