Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

Quiz...what type?

  Hi guys, what's today's blog post?

This is blog post #9, have you read the other blog posts? Blog post 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 about Home Learning? Read those ones first, please!

Why is the blog post about a quiz? What is the quiz about? Hmm...let's see, there is something at the bottom of this introduction, you guessed, it's a SLIDE! Now that you found it, you gotta see what's in it!


Here is the calendar!


When I first saw it, I thought it would be super duper easy and it was. You guys should all know what the five senses should look and mean. It's what you guys use for your pieces of writings to describe things.


Have you used the five senses before? 

What kind of pieces of writings did you use the five senses? 

Are you doing the Epic Calendar Challenge? 

Please comment on my blog and make sure to have a awesome day!

 Cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.