Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Te Wa Tuku Reo Maori - Maori Language Moment 2021!

 Hi bloggers, today I will be showing you something to do with Te Reo!

On September 14th, at 12pm, Rimu, my whole class joined a lot of people from New Zealand and participated in the World Record Attempt for having most people speak Te Reo at the same time!

Did you know that 1 million moments were recorded!



I also created my Pepeha by this Pepeha Generator!


Here is the video of Rimu singing!




Did you participate in Te Wa Tuku Reo Maori this year?

What have you done for it?

Please like, comment and see my other blog posts!

Cya later on my next blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.