Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2021

Teaching Session - Writing Wednesday!

 Hi bloggers, today I am going to tell you something that I have been working on my today! I think I have  improved and I think you guys should see and read my piece of persuasive writing.  This is all about why I think I deserve a bigger allowance!

Take a look at these photos!


Have you ever wrote a persuasive writing?

What kind of persuasive argument have you wrote?

Please like, comment and check my blog posts!

Cya later on my next blog post!

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zahrah
    Your bold heading was interesting and made me keen to read more! You have made valid points. Using a different paragraph for each part of your argument enhances your presentation. I wonder what your parents think about your views!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Whaea Sue!

      Thank you for your wonderful comment!

      This will help and encourage me in the future!

      Yeah, me too! I wonder what my parents will think...

      Where are you from?

      Are you a teacher?

      Thanks again!

      Cya!

      -Zahrah!

      Delete
  2. My name is Alex and I am a student at Greymain. I really like this post because persuasive writing is my favourite type of writing. I all so enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.