Pages

Friday 3 September 2021

Teaching Session - Fine Art Friday!

 Hi bloggers, today I am here to show and tell you something.

What I did for Fine Art Friday is obviously art!

I actually made a big, big, BIG mistake because I didn't do it properly!

But don't worry! I did it again and didn't make a mistake this time!

Here what I did!

If you want to try this AWESOME artwork, here is the link!

Have you done this 3D Abstract Design before?

Have you done any Teaching Sessions that I have shared?

How are you in lockdown?

Please like, comment and see all my blog post!

Cya later on my blog posts on teaching sessions next week!

Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.