Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Teaching Session - Thursday Thoughts

 Hi bloggers, today I will be showing you what I have been doing in Teaching Session Thursday Thoughts. What I had to do for Thursday Thoughts was doing a slide about snakes and creepy animals that looked gross and disgusting. Anyways, here is the work I have been doing.

Check this out!


Have you done anything like this before?

What scary and gross animals do you know?

How are you in lockdown?

Please like, comment and check my blog posts!

Cya later on my next blog post!


3 comments:

  1. hi there Zahrah, I'm Adele from south horndy school.
    I like how you add super funny answers the all the questions.
    It was qite hard to read the words because they wore so small so next time can you make the words a dite digger.
    But your dlog is so cool.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.