Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Teaching Session - Share and Care Tuesday!

 Hi bloggers, today I will be showing and telling you what I have done for today's teaching session!

What I have done is almost the same as what I did to last week's Share and Care Tuesday but I will be shouting out a different person!

Check it right now!


Have you done any Teaching Sessions before?

Have you ever gave someone a shout out?

Have you done Fine Art Friday before?

Please like, comment and see my other blog posts!

Cya later on my next blog post!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Zahrah,

      I really like how you're very positive and helpful to the person you're shouting out. Your blurb caught my eye as it is very interesting.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.