Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2021

3 interesting facts about water that you didn't know!

 Hi bloggers, welcome back! 

You have a blog post that is about Home Learning, this is Home Learning blog post #6. If you have not read the #1, 2, 3,4 and 5 blog posts about Home Learning, go ahead and read them before reading #6 blog post. 

This one is about "3 interesting facts about water," you probably heard some of these but have you ever researched about water? Well, there are some amazing information that you have never heard before, ever!

Let's quickly get into it and read the 3 information that I'm going to tell you about!


Here is the calendar:


I actually didn't really know some of the information and facts about water. It was actually my first time searching information and facts about a Home Learning blog post. I don't really search things like this usually, sometimes I only search for the things I do know but it was a good opportunity to search things like this and it's great to learn new things!

Do you know any other information or facts about water?

Have you learnt any new information or facts about water?

Have you done the Epic Calendar Challenge?

Cya later, have a great day!

Please DO comment, I would appreciate that!

Thank you!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.