Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Student Summit 2021!

 Hi bloggers, welcome back!

My name is Zahrah and this is all about Student Summit!  I have learnt many things about Google Forms in Google Drive! I really enjoyed presenting with my group! In my group I had Amelia and Stella!

The first thing I did was Creative Coggling!

Here it is:


Here is the rest of the experience I had in Student Summit and what I did!


Student Summit on Biteable.

Here is a slide full of photos!


In session one, when I was presenting with my group, we were sort of struggling and nervous but for session two, we were calm and knowing what to do. 
But or the last two other sessions it didn't present, but it was still fun doing other students experience of teaching!

My favourite part of the whole Student Summit sessions were where I got to present. It was actually my FIRST time presenting!

What I enjoyed at making quizzes was where I could create whatever I wanted to create and share with my friend, Amelia!

What I enjoyed at Biteable was where I could create anything and post it!

What I enjoyed at Presenting was where I could show and tell the instructions and work things out!
I had lots and lots of fun while doing each activity! It was really fun and exciting!

Have you ever done a Student Summit?
Have you ever presented a slide?
Have you had fun at Student Summit if you went?


Cya in my next blog!

Byee! >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.