Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Crafting Time!

 Hi guys, what do you think today's blog post is about?

This is blog post #8, have you read the other blog posts? Blog post 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 about Home Learning? Read those one first before this blog post so it makes sense to you.

Now, what does this have to do with crafting? Does this have something to do with drawing? Is this about art? What could it be??? Want to know? Sure, but there is a twist...you have to go into this SLIDE in three SECONDS!

1...2...3!

Did you make it? Let me know!


Here is the calendar!


(Sorry couldn't get the rest...)

I actually struggled a few times with doing one of these crafts, I had to remake some, recut some, try out all sorts of different ones. I even got stuck to choose what one to do and what was the easiest and simplest for me to do.

Have you ever made a mini notebook? 

Have you ever crafted or dyed something? 

Are you gonna do the Epic Calendar Challenge? 

Please comment on my blog and make sure to have a awesome day!

 Cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.