Pages

Sunday 20 June 2021

Father's Day? It's not FD!?

 Hi bloggers, welcome back! 

You have entered the right blog post, this is Home Learning blog post #4. If you have not read the #1, 2,and 3 blog posts about Home Learning, read those ones before reading #4 blog post. 

This one is about "Father's Day," you should know what "Father's Day" is. It's a day to celebrate your dad for how great and wonderful they are.

Let's get into the activity we are about to do!


Here is the Calendar!


I actually asked my dad if he wanted to read with me in EPIC, he said yes! (He probably wouldn't of read with me if he didn't have time to. ) I had to choose the same book because I had no idea for a book, but my dad didn't know the book yet so that was good to be cleared! I don't usually read with my dad that much so it was a great chance and opportunity to do it. Me and my dad pretty much enjoyed the book and it was a great time to do it too!

Have you read with your dad recently?

Do you enjoy reading with your dad?

Are you doing the EPIC Calendar Challenge?

Please comment on my blog and make sure to have a awesome day!

Cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.