Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

At the Zoo!? I don't know about that!

 Hi guys, how are you feeling about today's blog post?

This is something to do with zoos. This is blog post #7, have you read the other blog posts? Blog post 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 about Home Learning? Read those one first so you are on the same track as all of us! 

Now, what does this have to do with zoos? Is this a fact about animals? A quiz about zoos? What is it??? You are desperate to know, aren't you? Ok, ok, don't need to question me! I was going to tell you anyway...in this SLIDE, of course!


Here is the calendar! 


This is an amazing and great book to read if you're wanting to know about animals or if you're an animal lover. This book is called "Mother and Baby Animals", if you want to know about this book or see the book, here is the LINK!


Have you ever listened to an "Read to me" book? 

Have you ever been to the zoo? 

Are you doing the Epic Calendar Challenge? 

Please comment on my blog and make sure to have a awesome day!

 Cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.