Pages

Saturday 19 June 2021

TUNE IN!? What does it mean by that?

  Hi bloggers, welcome back! 

This is Home Learning blog post #3. If you have not read the #1 blog post about Home Learning, and the #2 blog post about Home Learning, read those one before reading this blog post. 

This next activity is about "TUNE IN," You probably wanna know what TUNE IN means, am I right? I'll tell you, but first you have to go to this slide to know, right?


Here is the Calendar!


I couldn't find an audiobook because you have to pay so I had to use a "Read to Me" one. I really enjoyed listening to it, even my sister was interested into it. (I already knew she would be interested because my sister and I love to read any sorts of books IF they are COMICS!) 

Have you read a comic like this before?

Are you doing the Epic Calendar Challenge?

Do you like listening to audiobooks?

Please comment on my blog and make sure to have a awesome day!

Cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.