Pages

Friday 18 June 2021

Eat your veggies?

 Hi bloggers, welcome back! 

You have entered the right blog post, this is Home Learning blog post #2. If you have not read the #1 blog post about Home Learning, read that one before reading this blog post. 

This one is about "Eat you veggies," you should know what "eat your veggies" mean, right? For the people that don't know, it's basically where you eat vegetables. 

Anyway, go through this slide, and guess what the activity task is!


The instructions were easy, all I had to do was to cook some vegetables, and eat them.
(So yeah that's pretty much it...)

Here is the Calendar!


Did you use EPIC?

What's your favourite vegetables?

Have you ever cooked vegetables before?

See you in my next blog post!

Cya!


2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Kaden, I'm from Grey Main School and I enjoyed reading your blog, My Favourite vegetable combination would be pumpkin and kumara fried in garlic butter. Next time you cook you should add some seasoning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaden!

    Thank you for your comment! That will help me in the future!

    That is a wonderful combination that is your favourite!

    Thanks for your feedback, but I already did cook something.

    Sorry if I didn't make it clear. I didn't take photos so, yeah.

    Thanks once again!

    Cya!

    -Zahrah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.