Pages

Monday 21 June 2021

Hello Summer! Here we come!

 Hi guys, how is the weather today?

This is a blog post about one of the weathers. This is blog post #5, have you read the other blog posts? Blog post 1, 2, 3, and 4 about Home Learning? Read it now to know what this is about! 

What do you think the kind of weather I'm talking? Is it Spring, Autumn, Winter or Summer? You obviously got it, it is SUMMER! The trick is to read the title, then you would have the clue to what it is.

Let's do this!


Here is the calendar!


It was actually pretty enjoyable and interesting to read, it is a great book to use when your stuck on your pieces of writings that you describe things. This book is called "Ocean Day", if you want to know more interesting things about this book, here is the LINK!

Have you ever listened to an "Read to me" book?

Have you ever wrote anything about a beach?

Are you doing the Epic Calendar Challenge?

Please comment on my blog and make sure to have a awesome day!

Cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.